.. but I have just forgotten to take pictures.
I did remember to take a picture of this. It would have been a scarf except that like Topsy - it just grew - or at least got heavier and it would have been like carrying a bedcover round. so I stopped at 30 inches and cast off including some i-cord loops, then made some "buttons" and it makes a warm cowl.
If I had been sensible, I would have kept a note of what fleece it was, the spinning method and what dyes I used. As it is, I think it is some Romney fleece, could be some Texel, and some random un-nanmed fleece with a tiny bit of Merino. the pale green is ivy berry, which I am sure has got stronger ( I know it defies logic, but my camera thought it was grey when I first took photos of it and as I leave the settings on auto there must be something in that theory). The yellow colour is Golden Rod and the darker green is I think Ivy Berry, over-dyed with Golden Rod with iron as a mordant.
It is not perfect - there is lots of over spun yarn and it is rather irregular and I have not blocked it yet- but hey! I made it from a smelly pile of fleece and an even more smelly pile of ivy berries.
Note to self - KEEP NOTES!!!!
Happy New Year to all!