Welcome

I love making things. Fabric, yarn, fibre, paper, paint and print are my tools of choice. The necessities of life generally manage to get in the way of my need to create , so it all tends to get a bit erratic. Exactly as the blog title suggests.

Here is my attempt to organise things and keep a record of my efforts.

My little Folksy shop is taking a holiday for a while but I hope to re-open soon and sell things that I have made for the sheer pleasure, but are surplus to my needs.





31 October 2010

I dream of visiting New England in the Fall...

...and courtesy of a google images search anyone can see why.  The autumn colours there are truly wondrous.

However, this year, the weather conditions have been perfect for our very own spectacular show of Autumn leaves and with a little luck they will still be here for a few more days.





These trees are in my local park, which is less than a mile away. They may be less intense than their counterparts in New England, but I was content.  And think of the carbon footprint I saved!

If I did not have to fight with the couch grass on the allotment today, I could have gone on a little jaunt to Westonbirt Arbouretum which is only a few miles away. Not to worry, sometimes you have to get things prioritised and the couch grass is as we speak, sending out roots which will plague me all next season if not halted now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I didn't offend you re the poodle pattern!
    Thanks for your comment. And I agree, the trees this year have been the most beautiful for ages.

    ReplyDelete