Welcome

I love making things. Fabric, yarn, fibre, paper, paint and print are my tools of choice. The necessities of life generally manage to get in the way of my need to create , so it all tends to get a bit erratic. Exactly as the blog title suggests.

Here is my attempt to organise things and keep a record of my efforts.

My little Folksy shop is taking a holiday for a while but I hope to re-open soon and sell things that I have made for the sheer pleasure, but are surplus to my needs.





16 February 2010

Great Expectations

I wonder if a few hours toiling on the allotment can be classed as a palindromic experience?
I could ponder on what was



and what will be



In few weeks time there will be luscious rhubarb crumble on the table. As for the past, I have no idea what was swimming about at the bottom of what was then an ocean above Somerset.

As for tomorrow, there will be back ache. It would be nice to retreat into a book for a literary moment, but if the weather is good, it will be more toil to get the soil ready for the great expectations of summer crops.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! I must wait for 3 months till our rhubarbs look like yours now!

    ReplyDelete